[Mailman-Users] strange problem mailman 2.1.10

Radim Roska, IAESTE CVUT radim.roska at iaeste.cz
Fri Apr 17 11:45:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've got strange problem. It looks mailman does not send mails to all
list members.

My mailman is 2.1.10 with modinc-2.1.9-0.1.patch and
mhonarc-2.1.9-0.1.patch
patches...

# list_members mail-list | wc -l

45

log in mailman:

Apr 17 00:46:18 2009 (5109) <49E7B53F.8050501 at domain.tld> smtp to
mail-list for 43 recips, completed in 0.081 seconds

Do you have any idea where could be problem? Where to the code should I
look...Is there debug option so i could see precisely what address
mailman is delivering to?

I could probably find it in code myself..but it would  take me 100x
longer...so please if you can help me..I would appreciate

Thanks!
Radim