[Mailman-Users] unsubscription problem!!

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:43:01 CEST 2009

hello,

I'm recieving many messages from members in my lists that they have stopped recieving emails without requesting to be removed from the lists! when I check the daily backups I find out that their addresses does exist in old backups but disappear at some point ..

I suspect my bounce settings.. it's set as follows:

- The maximum member bounce score before the member's subscription is disabled : 5.0

- The number of days after which a member's bounce information is discarded, if no new bounces have been received in the interim:7

- How many Your Membership Is Disabled warnings a disabled member should get before their address is removed from the mailing list. Set to 0 to immediately remove an address from the list once their bounce score exceeds the threshold: 0

- The number of days between sending the Your Membership Is Disabled warnings:7

please advise..