[Mailman-Users] How can I fix a normal answer?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Apr 29 15:38:30 CEST 2009

alexander at nautae.eti.br wrote:

>So... could you see the "(delivered via mailman service)"?
>
>And no errors after...
>
>What's happens here?
>
>I'm using postfix-to-mailman.py script.
>
>I've put "MTA=None" inside the mm_cfg.py.
>
>How can I log more information to try to fix the complete silence of
>my system?

Did you start Mailman (bin/mailmanctl start)?

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>. The parts about aliases
don't apply because you are using postfix-to-mailman.py, but the rest
is applicable. By the way, postfix-to-mailman.py is an unsupported 3rd
party script and is generally unnecessary given that Postfix and
Mailman can be set up for automatic list alias maintenance when lists
are created/removed.