[Mailman-Users] Load testing a mailman server

Steve Wray steve.wray at cwa.co.nz
Thu Aug 6 05:29:50 CEST 2009

Hi there,

we are considering deploying a mailman mailing list server.

I want to ensure that its fairly lean and that it also performs adequately.

So I'd like to do some load testing on it to measure its performance.

I'm wondering if anyone can provide any ideas, insights or warnings with
respect to this sort of thing?

Thanks!

--
Please remember that an email is just like a postcard; it is not
confidential nor private nor secure and can be read by many other people

If you need to send confidential information in an email you need to use
encryption. PGP is Pretty good for this.