[Mailman-Users] Fixed (never mind) WAS: How do I kill a message...

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Wed Aug 12 07:15:18 CEST 2009

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009, J.A. Terranson wrote:

I realized the whats/wheres/hows before you could fix my deficiency :-)

only about 15% got out, but Im going to hear about it tomorrow :-(

Thanks, as always.  You guys are really great!

//Alif

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech