[Mailman-Users] Mailman error message

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Thu Aug 13 20:57:35 CEST 2009

Hello, all

Have anyone run into this message:
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning test-bounces at mailman.k12.or.us
  does not designate 74.125.149.50 as permitted sender) client-
ip=74.125.149.50;
designate 74.125.149.50 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=csd_staff-bounces at mailman.canby.k12.or.us
We use Exim 4.69 and Mailman 2.0.11 on Fedora 10. We just recently
added Postini archiving service; therefore, it alters the inbound as
well as outbound gateway.
A quick Google shows up with something about SPF and permitted sender.
The above message seems to indicate that we need to add the 72.125.
address into our server. Any pointer is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,