[Mailman-Users] Template Question

Jeff Grossman jeffg at turners.com
Wed Aug 19 03:36:02 CEST 2009

I am moving my Mailman 2.1.12 installation from an old Mac OS X box to a
freshly installed Debian stable machine.  I am running Mailman 2.1.12
from testing.  I copied over my lists directory and seem to have a
problem with the templates.  I have some customized templates in the en
directory of each mailing list in the lists directory.  Mailman does not
seem to be using those customized templates, but using the generic ones.
I thought the ones in each mailing list directory was always the first
used?  Or is it something with the way Debian setups up Mailman?  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff