[Mailman-Users] Is there a way to configure the confirmations inspanish?

Jose Antonio Villarreal nauyaca_1910 at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Aug 21 18:52:58 CEST 2009

Thank you, but finally i decided, to moderate the subscriptions, and i would like to change the subjects of the emails written in Spanish.

For example:
"Bienvenido a la lista de distribución de...".
I would like to have "difusión" instead of "distribución", I found the file

/var/lib/mailman/messages/es/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po
in my server and I change the msgstr value, but i don't kow how to build the mailman.mo

#: Mailman/Deliverer.py:77
msgid "Welcome to the \"%(realname)s\" mailing list%(digmode)s"
msgstr "Bienvenido a la lista de difusión %(realname)s%(digmode)s"

How can i do it?