[Mailman-Users] Red Hat RPM install

Hicks, Robert CTR Robert.L.Hicks at uscg.mil
Wed Aug 19 16:07:46 CEST 2009

I am moving a list to a new server. I have installed everything and I am going through the Exim part of the installation manual. For a RH install, do I still need to setup the mailman_router and mailman_transport or does RH assume I will be using the /etc/aliases way (which is how the setup I am moving away from works)? There are other quirky differences between the install manual and what RH did with theirs but this is the only one I have questions about.

Thanks for any information you can give.

Bob H.