[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe, not disable

Thomas Gramstad thomas at ifi.uio.no
Sun Aug 30 01:05:49 CEST 2009

How can I make Mailman unsubscribe bouncing addresses instead of
disabling them? I'm fine with the default number of days,
number of delivery attempts etc., I just want the final action by
Mailman to be unsubscribe instead of disable.

(This ought to be simple, but I've looked through the Mailman
admin web pages several times, and also tried websearches,
without being able to find it.)

Also, is there a way to unsubscribe all the disabled addresses
on a given list with one single command?

Thomas Gramstad