[Mailman-Users] Member unable to post to list

Michael Scheidell scheidell at secnap.net
Wed Dec 9 16:23:58 CET 2009

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> TomSherlock wrote:
>> With Mailman version 2.1.11.cp3 I received the following message for a
>> message posted by a member of the list:
>> "Post by non-member to a members-only list"
>> Any ideas?
user should subscribe, once per email 'variation', and set all but one
of the addresses to 'I don't want email'.

> The address the poster sent the message from was not identical (except
> for case) to the poster's subscribed address. E.g. user at example.com
> vs. user at mail.example.com or user at gmail.com vs. user at googlemail.com.

Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com