[Mailman-Users] name change

C Nulk CNulk at scu.edu
Wed Dec 9 16:24:43 CET 2009

For what it is worth, I use Evolution occasionally.  To change how your
name appears in your mail client (Evolution), go to
"Edit->Preferences".  Select your account and click on the "Edit"
button.  Under the "Identity" Tab, change the "Full Name" information to
what you would like to appear in your messages.  Click on "OK", then
close the preferences dialog.  That should do it.  Unless you are using
a totally different Evolution than I am (Evolution v2.12.3).

Chris