[Mailman-Users] Changing the host mailman is running on

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Thu Dec 10 23:14:08 CET 2009

I've been pawing through the docs and the config and I can't quite figure
out what to do: we recently moved mailman to a new system.  The sysadmin
got mailman working and it seems OK.  BUT: all the cgi-admin machinery
has the *old* address [not just the emails, but the list-admin-screens
internally reference the old server, so if I click on a "submit" it goes
to the wrong system].

I've looked through the list-config via
  bin/config_list -o - LIST | grep OLDSERVER

and I get no hits at all, so I don't know where the old server's hostname
is being hidden.  the mm_cfg.ph just does 'fdqn' for the URL_HOST, but
that seems OK [I think] -- the *admin* [rather than list-specific] links
seems to correctly poitn to the NEWSERVER.  I don't know where to look
next... Tnx!!

  /bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA