[Mailman-Users] Moving lists on one box with several virtual hosts

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Fri Dec 11 17:53:57 CET 2009

I have several Mailman lists on one box that has several virtual sites.  I need to move them to a new box and I want to change the web address for users to manage their addresses from virtual1.tld to www.virtual1.tld.  Looking at both config_list and with_list, I do not see a way to do that.  I see how I may assign a domain for the list, but not one that assigns a domain for the web address to the list.

I would not think I needed to do this but whenever I try and access the list page with virtual1.tld it succeeds and it fails with www.virtual1.tld.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Paul
--