[Mailman-Users] Help with an error

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Thu Dec 17 21:09:02 CET 2009

Now that I know what a nightmare it is for me to upgrade Apple's installation of Mailman on a 10.5.8 server, I am not eager to upgrade my 10.6.2 server to which this message applies.  I would like to apply the patch that Mark sent to me but I see from faq 4.40 that I will need to go through the same process of './configure' and 'make install' as I would with an upgrade.  Are there any other options?

I would like to leave it alone, but denying a subscription request fails and i keep getting reminders each morning of the pending request.

Are there other options to deny the request?

Paul
--
Paul Kleeberg
paul at fpen.org