[Mailman-Users] Mailman < > forum ?

John Fitzsimons johnf at net2000.com.au
Mon Dec 21 23:52:54 CET 2009

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:06:29 -0500, Barry Warsaw wrote:

>On Dec 21, 2009, at 2:49 AM, John Fitzsimons wrote:

>> Are there currently *any* web forum(s) that enable forum/mailman
>> mirroring ? In other words a Mailman email going to a web forum and
>> vica versa ?

>I would invite anybody interested in exploring this to join us over in mailman-developers.  This is something I'd love to see for Mailman 3.

>-Barry

Would there be any point in us "non programmers" doing that ? Apart
from being unable to contribute much, if anything, we would then need
to read a whole pile of posts that are probably too "technical" to be
of much interest.

FWIW I suggest the following...

A new mailing list specifically for this.

A new "announce" mailing list to announce when a "release" is ready
for testing.

Regards, John.