[Mailman-Users] Mailman < > forum ?

Tue Dec 22 00:18:57 CET 2009

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:49:44 +1100, John Fitzsimons
<johnf at net2000.com.au> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Are there currently *any* web forum(s) that enable forum/mailman
>mirroring ? In other words a Mailman email going to a web forum and
>vica versa ?
>
>I believe that something like this could work with phpbb2 but not the
>current release. Can anyone help please ?
>
>Regards, John

I am currently working on a bridge for phpBB3. What I am attempting to
do is have messages from the list be put into forums based on "topics"
and into threads based on reference-id/subjects and reply back to the
list with messages posted to specified forums (adding a specified tag
for topic detection).

I will post word when/if I have significant progress.

Richard Damon