[Mailman-Users] Increasing the Speed of Email Delivery

Derrick Wooden derrickwooden at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:24:01 CET 2009

Brad Knowles-3 wrote:
> I don't know of any way that MySQL would factor into this discussion.  Can
> you provide a reference?
Brad, upon reading this thread again you are correct.  It was NOT implied
that MySQL would speed up email delivery, but rather MySQL would be a better
database solution.

Reference:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg02401.html

Brad, I would be interested in contracting your services.  Please email me
off the forum.  derrickwooden AT gmail

I have a dedicated server that will solely be used for Mailman.  6GB of RAM,
Intel 2.6 GHz quad core.  Am interested in delivering email as fast as
possible.