[Mailman-Users] FW: listserv account vanished

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:47:28 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 21:01, Cichon, Joan L *HS
<JLC2F at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My ListServ seems to have gone missing.  I keep emailing you to get assistance (see below) and can't seem to get an answer.  Please respond.

<Cough> that's GNU Mailman, not the trademarked ListServ as I'm sure
Mark will point out in a moment ;)

users of Mailman.  Unless the administrators of that happen to lurk
here nobody can help you with that specific problem.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor