[Mailman-Users] I'm getting all password reminder bounces

Kirk Strauser kirk at strauser.com
Sun Feb 1 16:59:21 CET 2009

I'm using Mailman 2.1.11 with Postfix 2.5.6 on FreeBSD 7.1.  Each
month (roughly since upgrading from 2.1.10), I've been getting all of
the monthly password reminder bounce messages in my own inbox.  I've
set VERP_PASSWORD_REMINDERS = Yes in mm_cfg.py, and confirmed that the
bounces are coming into Mailman and then being re-sent to me.  Example
headers: