[Mailman-Users] Commercial support?

Naz lists at mrnaz.com
Tue Feb 3 02:53:01 CET 2009

I want to set up a mailman site, but I already have a fairly complex
mail system with one machine handling multiple domains. I am finding it
a little difficult, as I don't have a huge amount of experience with
email system admin in general, so would like to ask if anyone knows of a
company offering commercial mailman support. Alternatively, are there
any members of the community with experience in this who would like a
little extra work on the side.

We don't need a huge amount done, basically just setting up a standard
set of mailing lists, and providing a bit of hand holding. Ordinarily, I
don't mind RTFMing, but I don't have the time to take off and
familiarise myself with all the ins and outs of this.

Regards,
- Naz.

--
السلام عليكم