[Mailman-Users] Mailing list servers ..

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Tue Feb 3 20:13:17 CET 2009

On 02/03/09 13:13, Fil wrote:
> Spam apart, does such a service exist?  A mail relay that works with
> major email providers to have the best delivery rates?

I believe there are indeed some services that utilize things like
eStamps where a nominal fee per email is payed to help ensure that the
message that you are sending is not spam.  Usually such service
providers have agreements with large email providers indicating that
they will heavily scrutinize their subscriber base and partially vouch
for them that they will never send spam more than once, if that before
they are no longer a subscriber.

So in a way this is sort of like a notary in such as there is a 3rd
party vouching (if you will) for the sender.

Grant. . . .