[Mailman-Users] bounce, accept,...

Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) mihamina at lab.vectoris.fr
Wed Feb 4 09:48:54 CET 2009

I received on a list a post by a non member.

I was in a hurry, and I checked 2 "accept" boxes through the web
interface. The second "accept", was, I think about to accept all the
future post from that guy, but I dont really remember... sorry.

The problem is now the man can send email to the list wihtout being member.
If he was a member, I would just have discarded him, but he's not!

How to reset that thing? (I dont want to guy to be able to post in the

Thank you

Chef de projet chez Vectoris