[Mailman-Users] Permissions problems

Melinda Gilmore aussiemax at neo.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 15:41:25 CET 2009

Mark,  thanks for the info that did work for that particular error.  But I
keep getting this one, and the number at the end changes.   So I have to
keep adding a file.  Is there some type of numbering system for
config.pck.tmp, is this related to a cron job

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/usr/local/mailman/lists/sis_directors/config.pck.tmp.lists.19678'