[Mailman-Users] Question on Digest E-mails

Gary Moore Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
Thu Feb 5 20:32:02 CET 2009

Mark, thanks for picking up on that.  Made that change on each of them, that should work.  Thanks so much!

Gary

Gary Moore, CISSP
Assistant Dean for Information Systems
Hofstra University School of Law
Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
(516) 463-6067

Gary Moore wrote:

>So, I reviewed every setting that I can think of which I have listed below that would be involved with the problem that I have on the attachments being scrubbed.
>
>filter_content = no
>pass_mime_types =blank
>pass_filename_extensions=blank
>collapse_alternatives=yes
>convert_html_to_plaintext=no
>nondigestable=no
>scrub_nondigest=no
>digest_is_default = yes
>mime_is_default_digest=mime

So new subscribers are getting mime digests by default, but the
subscribers who are seeing the messape/rfc822 part scrubbed are still
getting plain digests. Uncheck their 'plain' box on the Membership
Management pages and save those changes.