[Mailman-Users] Mailman Configuration

nmcherla at aim.com nmcherla at aim.com
Sat Feb 7 04:46:27 CET 2009

Hi,

I am new to mailman and have installed and configured Mailman with
Postfix and SpamAssassin.? Now I am trying to create first Site-wide
Mailing list "mailman".? It is prompting me for email of the person
running the list and not sure what else it would be asking for.? As it
the site wide mailing list , not sure what to enter here. Any
suggestions would be really helpful.?

?bash-3.2# bin/newlist mailman

Enter the email of the person running the list:

And in my mm_cfg.py file and when i type the URL mymailman.xxx.org it only displays "It works!"? , but if i type the URL as mymailman.xx.org/mailman then only I can see the page.? What am i doing work.

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'xxx.org'

DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'mymailman.xxx.org'

Thanks