[Mailman-Users] How to config sendmail on FC5

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Mon Feb 16 16:57:00 CET 2009

On 02/15/09 07:00, Daniel.Li wrote:
> Can u please simply give me some steps or tips to config sendmail.

Both Mark and Hank are correct in what is probably the most common
method of hooking Mailman to Sendmail.  However there is another option.

I have created a new sub-domain for my mailing lists and have Sendmail
passing all messages for it off to Mailman via a "mailer" which calls
the mm-handler script.

Using the mailer method is (in my opinion) quite a bit easier (if you
can dedicate a (sub)domain to Mailman) in such as you don't have to
rebuild your aliases when you add / remove mailing lists.

Grant. . . .