[Mailman-Users] Mass change user's email address

Manuel Vacelet manuel.vacelet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:40:35 CET 2009

Hello,

I've googled a bit and browsed the FAQ but I didn't find the answer to
my question:
I there a way to mass change emails in all the mailing lists on a given server ?

I'm a mailman site admin and I have a lot of users that had their
email changed following a re-branding of their company
(john.doe at test.com -> john.doe at example.com). I have the map "old email
-> new email" and I'm looking for a way to update the membership of
the lists.

Is there a well known way to do it or do I have to script something
around "add_members / remove_members" ?

Best regards,
Manuel