[Mailman-Users] can I resend new list creation welcome message?

Steve Lindemann steve at marmot.org
Wed Feb 25 00:40:13 CET 2009

I've had several occasions where list admins have "lost" the initial
welcome message they received when I created a new list for them.  Is
there a way to resend that new list created message?

I've reviewed the docs and searched the archives (and google) and if
it's there I missed it.  Thanks!
--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign