[Mailman-Users] Extract list members from unaccessible domain

Singbartl, Thomas t.singbartl at bis-school.com
Fri Feb 27 10:13:57 CET 2009

Hi there,
due to my own  stupidity I lost my domain as it expired and someone else grabbed it immediately.
I have one particular mailing list, that I want to recover and move it to my new domain. I only need email adresses.
I already contacted my provider who hosts mailman, but with no backend access for me. They send me the zipped folder of that list, which is pretty useless.
I read 3.62. How do I extract a list of my list's members (subscribers)? of the FAQ, but this only works if the domain still exists.
What do I have to tell my provider to send me to get the e-mail adresses (the list still exists and is configured on their server).

Appreciate any help!
Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas Singbartl

IT Manager

Bavarian International School e.V.
A Community of Learners
Hauptstr. 1 - 85778 Haimhausen - Germany

Phone: +49 (0)8133 917 -132 | Fax: +49 (0)8133 917 -279
t.singbartl at bis-school.com | www.bis-school.com <http://www.bis-school.com/>

Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts München VR13209