[Mailman-Users] Rejecting on size before content-filters

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Sun Jan 4 15:56:33 CET 2009

Is it possible to change the testing-order so that the list size limit is
tested [and generates an appropriate reject] *before* the content filters
are processed?  [I just ran into one that was nearly double the maximum
size but got kicked out because it also ran afoul of one of the content
filters, and so what I ended up doing was ignoring the content filter and
putting in "message too long...etc" into the 'Reason' on my bounce
screen].  tnx!

  /Bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA