[Mailman-Users] Customising Mailman

Chris P F. Sheppard cpfs at isoxford.com
Mon Jan 12 17:36:36 CET 2009

Hi Everybody
Having read all I can about customising web pages for Mailman, I seem to
have hit a brick wall when altering the login page to the mailing list
archive. The webpage in question is simply htdig.html and on our Freebsd
7.0 system can be found at the following locations:
First of all I added the new page to
as I believe you can add list specific pages here. I then restarted
qrunner as suggested in the mail FAQ for changing HTML pages
No changes were visible so I then tried changing the htdig.html in the 3
locations mentioned at the begining, restarting qrunner each time as I
went but all to no avail.
Is this a page that you can't alter or am I missing something.
Thanks for any help
Chris Sheppard