[Mailman-Users] Sender and To Fields

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Jan 13 16:25:21 CET 2009

Brandon Martin wrote:

> Is there a way that I can remove the Sender field from the header all
> together? Also I was hoping that there was an option with mailman so
> instead of the mailing list showing in the TO: field if each person that
> recieves it has there email address in the TO: field so it looks like
> they were the only ones that received it?

Full personalization would solve part of that problem, but there's a limit
to how much you can customize the output from Mailman.  See FAQ 3.18 in the
Mailman FAQ Wiki at <http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030547>.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out