[Mailman-Users] max_message_size & scrubbing

Malcolm Austen malcolm.austen at weald.org.uk
Thu Jan 15 10:48:41 CET 2009

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:08:18 -0000, Rich Winkel <rich at math.missouri.edu>
wrote:

> It seems the answer is "before" which seems kinda pointless.
> Is there a way to do this test after the attachments are scrubbed?

Personally, I prefer the present order. Taking HTML posts for example, I
tell people they can post up to Xkb but that, in effect, for those who
fail to post in plain text the limit is approximately X/3. My feeling is
that it's better to make people think before they post rather than
molly-coddle them :)

regards, Malcolm.