[Mailman-Users] moving discarded emails to an archive somewhere

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jan 22 17:41:24 CET 2009

Luke Daly wrote:

>Hi Guys is there a way to move discarded emails to another list? I have been asked if we can retain the email's that are discarded due to not having perms to send to the list be moved to another list for archiving purposes.

There is a list setting forward_auto_discards that can forward all
automatically discarded non-member posts to the list owner.

If discarding from the admindb web interface, there are options to
forward the message and/or preserve it (it is preserved in a 'spam'
queue).

These are all you have without modifying code.