[Mailman-Users] non-subscriber managed to post to a subscriber only list

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Mon Jan 26 22:15:17 CET 2009

Is it possible that the list mod or admin password got out?  I believe
than anyone can post to a moderated list by putting an "Approved:
<password>" header or pseudo-header in a post.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "In an open world,    |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    who needs Windows  |      available at