[Mailman-Users] subscribe a list to a list

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jan 28 08:08:24 CET 2009

on 1/27/09 10:40 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby said:

> I meant subcribing a list to another list.
> I dont know why they want to, but they just want...

Umbrella lists do this, but they don't exactly work the way you would
think they work, and unless you have a decent idea of what you're doing
and why then you're probably not going to be too happy with the results.

Just think about the issue of periodic password reminders being sent
out, and automatic unsubscriptions due to bouncing, for two factors off
the top of my head that need to be considered.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out