[Mailman-Users] Domainname changing

Patricia A Moss pmoss4 at csc.com
Fri Jan 30 15:46:53 CET 2009

I am running mailman 2.1.5 on a RedHat Linux, version 4.0, server.
The IP Address and domainname, of the server, are going to change and I
wanted to know is there was a script or set of instructions for making
similar changes within mailman.  I see that the archives will be affected
by the domainname.  I am not sure as to what else may be affected and how
to avoid a problem.

I found this article "3.4. How do I move a list to a different
server/Mailman installation." in the FAQ.  It seems like it pertains to my
situation, but I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything else.
Thanks.

PATI MOSS
System Engineer Sr. Professional
CSC