[Mailman-Users] outlook 2003 custom headers

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 02:44:46 CEST 2009

hello mailman users,

I have a company that's hosting its lists on my servers .. they have over 7 announcement lists for their old and current customers.. they are using microsoft outlook 2003 and recently their lists have been hacked and sent to from the single email address that's unmoderated in their lists .. they want to use the "Approve: password>" header but they don't know how to do that in outlook 2003 neither do I ..

anyone had similar problem and solved it ??

thanks..