[Mailman-Users] HELP!!!

Atma R atma_2006 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:00:35 CEST 2009

Dear sir/miss,

When using your software I keep having the same problem and I really cannot figure out how to solve it!

How do I sent a emailmessage to all the people in my mailing list that I have put in it manually.

I have tried many things but nothing works. What is the problem?

So when i send a emailmessage using slimmerd at slimmer-denken.nl to test at slimmer-denken.nl it suppose to send a email

to all my subscribers right? But it doesn't.

I have also tried serveral other things, but nothing works!

So how do I fix this? How does this work? I have looked on your website and read the FAQ but still nothing works.

So please help me out with this.

with kind regards,

Atma Ramsaran