[Mailman-Users] Exclude DSN From Bounce Processing

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Mon Jul 13 16:07:27 CEST 2009

On 07/08/09 14:20, Tim German wrote:
> Is it possible to exclude a certain DSN status code from bounce
> processing?  I would like for all 5.2.2 (mailbox full) bounces to be
> ignored.  I do not want them counted as soft or hard bounces.  I just
> want them ignored with no change to the members bounce score.  I am
> currently running v2.1.9.

I don't know how you are interfacing with Mailman, but if you are using
mm-handler, you can tweak it to watch for and not pass said bounces in
to Mailman.

Similarly (if you are not using mm-handler) you could point your aliases
in to a small wrapper that does the same thing.

I do question the wisdom of doing this as you will not know if a mailbox
is over quota.

Grant. . . .