[Mailman-Users] Error: Mach task special port 9

Bryan Harrison bryan at bryanharrison.com
Thu Jul 16 22:53:55 CEST 2009

Steve,

I was hoping to be polite and avoid the "why is Mailman inflicting
this antiquated utility on me?" implication.  ;)

You have explained why I've no other such errors - there are no other
crons on any of my servers.  All my customizations are done via launchd.

I'd be very grateful if you'd like to share your launchd.plist
efforts.  Replacing Mailman's crons went on my list as soon as I
understood what was happening.  It'd be a pleasure to eliminate the
crons, since they strike me as inelegant by comparison.

Thanks,
Bryan