[Mailman-Users] mailman-loop question

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:37:54 CEST 2009

Since upgrading to Mailman 2.1.12, the system has been generating
dozens of messages similar to the one below. Prior to the upgrade, I
did not see these sent from mailman-loop. I checked the mailman
aliases and see the entry for it:

# The ultimate loop stopper address
mailman-loop: /usr/local/mailman/data/owner-bounces.mbox

An example of the messages: