[Mailman-Users] Archive toast - how to rebuild

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Wed Jun 3 23:37:52 CEST 2009

The archive directory (the entire thing) of our mailman install is
toast.  The funny thing is, I really don't care about any of the archive
files.

But, without the archive directory structure there, Mailman seems to be
confused.

Is there a way to get Mailman to simply begin a new archive for every
list?   Preferably in a directory of my choosing  (ie. in
/home/mailman/archives/ rather than in /var/lib/mailman/archives/)?

--

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-7801
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590