[Mailman-Users] Mailman data access

Detlef Brendle detlef.brendle at canoo.com
Tue Jun 2 18:54:22 CEST 2009

Hello Mailman users,

this might not be the right way of asking questions - but maybe I can get an answer to my question.

I was searching and searching with google for a possibility to access the mailman data with a programatic interface.

This would allow me to write a client in Java and access my mailman managed mails and present them in a neat User interface.

I have seen in the mailman docu that a programatic interface exist (4.09 Mailman bin commands) but I dont know how to handle them in my case.

Let me draw an example here: