[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Stephen Plumpton Stephen.Plumpton at actionforblindpeople.org.uk
Tue Jun 2 16:47:01 CEST 2009

Hi there

I would like to create a list for blind people to use to discuss IT
related queries. How do I start a list off and how do people subscribe.

Do I need to instal mailman on a Unix based machine as the first step?
Or can a windows machine be used.

Thank you

Stephen Plumpton

Stephen N. Plumpton

Action for Blind People North West Team

Technology Officer

Tel:  0151 298 3222

The Gateway Centre

71 London Road

L3 8HY

Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring
blind and partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects
of their lives.

 In April 2009 Action for Blind People became an associate charity of
RNIB, in an innovative partnership combining regional service delivery
across England.  This partnership enables both organisations to share
skills and deliver services in line with the UK Vision Strategy.

For more information phone us on our National Freephone Helpline 0800
915 4666 or visit our fully accessible website.
<http://www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/> .

Registered Charity no: 205913 (England and Wales) SC040050 (Scotland)

P Grow a tree, plant seeds.