[Mailman-Users] Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jun 4 16:46:47 CEST 2009

Claire L Laing wrote:

>Our program has been using your program for a couple of years now. Because we didn't have our own website, we were able to use our local university's
>site to set up the groups. We recently got our own website through Host Papa, and decided to create our own mailing list instead. It began three weeks
>ago, and although we didn't have problems before, we are having most of the email bounce back. Is there someone who can help us with this?

This list can help, but we need more information. Also, we can be of
most help if you installed Mailman on your hosted web server. If
Mailman is provided by the Host Papa, you may not have access to all
the information we might need, and may have to work through the host.

But for a start, When you say "we are having most of the email bounce
back", do you mean that members are being disabled by Mailman's bounce
processing or attempted posts are being rejected or what? What do the
bounce notifications, whatever they are, say?