[Mailman-Users] Question on the Sender Filter

Rex Helwig rhelwig at flls.org
Thu Jun 4 17:52:06 CEST 2009

I am trying to allow the members of one of our other lists to be able to
post to another list without being a member.  I have tried several
permutations of the list address but haven't found one that works.  Our
current version is 2.1.11.  The list I moderate is sc at polarisusersgroup.org
and I would like to allow the members of the all at polarisusersgroup.org to
post to it.  I have tried @all, ^@all, @all at polarisusersgroup.org,
^@all at polarisusersgroup.org <mailto:%5e at all@polarisusersgroup.org> ,
all at polarisusersgroup.org without any success.  How should I enter the all
list to get this to function?

Thanks,

Rex

Sc Mailing list Configuration Help
accept_these_nonmembers Option
accept_these_nonmembers (privacy): List of non-member addresses whose
postings should be automatically accepted.
Postings from any of these non-members will be automatically accepted with
no further moderation applied. Add member addresses one per line; start the
line with a ^ character to designate a regular expression match. A line
consisting of the @ character followed by a list name specifies another
Mailman list in this installation, all of whose member addresses will be
accepted for this list.
Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Rex