[Mailman-Users] How to set up notifications forMembershipManagement?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jun 9 20:23:44 CEST 2009

Ulf Dunkel wrote:

>So wouldn't it be a good idea to introduce separate settings for both
>welcome and goodbye events, e.g.
>- admin_notify_subscribes
>- admin_notify_unsubscribes

Mailman already has too many settings and options. I don't think it is
a good idea to add more, unless there is a clear demand.

I think (no evidence - just a guess) that as many people would think
this should be one option as would think it should be two.

>Should I write a feature request for this?

You are of course welcome to submit an RFE, but unless there is a
large, positive response, you probably won't see it implemented.