[Mailman-Users] problems with mail robot -request

Joe jrspam-lists at web-dreamer.de
Sat Jun 6 18:15:16 CEST 2009

Dear Mailman-Users and Team,

i am using mailman for a long time now and like for once to say thanks
for the good work!

  A while ago we migrated the server and the lists. It comes that i
recognized a problem. A mail to the mail robot
mylist-request at mylist.domain goes straight to the moderation-queue and
the user got a bounce that the mail is held for approval. Even when the
moderator approves the mail - it is published to the list and not to the
mail-robot.

My first idea was that the migrated lists are buggy - but the same
behaviour occurs after creating a new list.

We are using virtualhosts and postfix as a mta.

Any Ideas howto debug or which steps to take to get this problem solved
are highly appreciated?

  Joe